Tue, Dec 20|
Winter Solstice Holy Fire Reiki Healing
Come and receive a deeply nourishing Reiki healing experience. FREE.
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2022, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the event
Winter Solstice Holy Fire® Healing Experience (FREE EVENT on Zoom, Tue. 12/20 from 7:30-8:30pm)
This Reiki healing will reduce anxiety and help you find more peace this holiday season. No experience needed! Come as you are to receive the Reiki healing. Please zoom in from a quiet space and wear comfortable clothes. You may want to have a blanket and journal on hand.
Liz Disterhoft, LICSW is a certified Holy Fire™ Reiki Master Teacher through the International Center for Reiki Training and is credentialed to teach both in person and online. Liz offers Reiki and professional trainings to healthcare providers and others in the healing field. She has been teaching Reiki for the last decade in hospital, clinical and community settings. Find out more about Liz and her upcoming Reiki Training and Certification Courses in January HERE!
Holy Fire® Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced eight years ago by the International Center for Reiki Training. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
Reiki Healing Experience$0.00Sale ended